Worry-free, Fully-Integrated Senior Healthcare Plan for the Person who:
- Lives in the LIFE PACE defined service area (eligible zip codes listed below)
74008*, 74010, 74014, 74015, 74017, 74018, 74019, 74021, 74031, 74033, 74036, 74037**, 74039, 74041, 74044, 74047, 74053, 74055, 74060, 74063, 74066, 74067, 74070, 74071, 74073, 74103, 74104, 74105, 74106, 74107, 74108, 74110, 74112, 74114, 74115, 74116, 74117, 74119, 74120, 74126, 74127, 74128, 74129, 74130, 74131, 74132, 74133, 74134, 74135, 74136, 74137, 74145, 74146, 74337, 74361, 74362, 74429, 74436, 74454, 74458 (*74008 Wagoner County only, **74037 Creek County only)
- meets the level of care requirements as determined by the Oklahoma Health Care Authority
- lives in the community without jeopardizing their health or safety
- is age 55 or older
To qualify for PACE, seniors must meet certain financial and medical requirements. For more details and to see if you qualify, call our Care Coordinators at (918) 938-7653. For hearing impaired and TTY users, dial 7-1-1 and ask to be connected to (918) 938-7653.
If you have questions or would like a Care Coordinator to contact you, fill out the contact form here.
LIFE PACE is designed to combine a senior’s Medicare and Medicaid funds. When pooled together, they can provide creative, integrative, and holistic services to the participants. All eligible seniors (55+) are welcome to participate even if they do not receive Medicare or Medicaid. If a senior does not have Medicaid, we will help determine if they are eligible. Some seniors who are not eligible for Medicaid may pay for that portion out of pocket as well as a Medicare Part D premium.
Most of our participants enjoy PACE at low or no cost:
- Eligible for Medicaid = Medicaid pays for this program (participant pays nothing). *
- Eligible for Medicare only = Participant pays the Medicaid portion plus Medicare Part D.
- Eligible for Medicare and Medicaid = Participant pays nothing.*
- Not eligible for Medicaid or Medicare = Participant pays the self-pay rate.
*The only exception is if the individual lives in or moves to supportive housing (assisted living or nursing home), in which case there is a co-pay to that facility.